Remote and Austere Medical Operations: Supporting the Oil and Gas Industries
SOSi delivers medical services scaled to your unique situation, scoped to provide the best possible care and designed to ensure fiscal responsibility. Our fully certified medical professionals provide comprehensive medical support, focused on enhancing the safety and health of crews working in remote oil and gas locations.
SOSi's clients focus on mission success, knowing their medical care is in experienced hands.
SOSi’s highly trained paramedics, registered nurses and physicians are available for immediate deployment to U.S.-based and international oil and gas projects. Our workforce is made up of experienced providers with military and other remote care experience. SOSi’s medical team is trained to deliver quality care through a case management system that helps reduce Lost Time Incidents (LTI) while meeting the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards. Our team will help minimize OSHA/IADC recordable incidents.
SOSi’s Oil and Gas program is enhanced by advanced telemedicine and a partnership with George Washington University (GWU) Medical Faculty Associates, providing enhanced onsite diagnosis and minimizing unnecessary and costly evacuations. Our highly trained healthcare providers are certified Crisis Intervention Specialists, who provide trusted support for behavioral health issues and promote a healthy, productive workforce.
SOSi's Austere Medical Capabilities include:
- Advance Scoped Paramedics/Certified Critical Care Providers
- Behavior Health/Crisis Intervention Management
- Medical Supply Chain Management
- 24/7 Global Language Support
- Corporate On-boarding Physicals
- Vaccination Management
- MERP Design and Execution
- CPR/AED, First Aid Training and Certification
- Health & Hygiene and ServSafe© Inspections
- Health/Fitness, Wellness Counseling and Nutrition Counseling
- Mission Support Functions (i.e. Helicopter Landing Officer, Clerk Support)